Art and Antique Dealers
If you are an art and antique dealer you will be aware of the peculiarities of your specific accounting requirements – in particular the necessity to maintain a stock book in order to comply with VAT regulations. At Slaven Jeffcote we have a large number of similar clients, and we consider ourselves to be expert in this arena of business. We are well qualified to be able to assist you in maintaining a VAT compliant stock book.
By working within specific industries it allows us to have a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs, concerns, and issues, giving us the ability to provide the highest standard of service. The accounting issues affecting art and antique dealer accounts are unique, and only through exposure to a wide range of comparable clients is it possible to offer a comprehensive service that has a complete understanding of the specialised issues that affect your particular profession.
We can also assist you with your more routine accountancy needs including:
- Assisting with routine bookkeeping requirements
- Production of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Submitting your VAT return in a timely and compliant manner
- Reviewing your accounts to help you maximise revenue and minimise costs
- Evaluate current and past operations
To find out more about our services please call our expert team on +44 (0)207 399 3100