Starting in Business
If you are starting in business, it is likely to be because you have a good business proposition, or an exciting new product as well as the enterprise and commitment to see it through. It is likely that you may not be an expert in the legal, financial, and fiscal elements of running a business.
Indeed, these financial requirements can often seem daunting and overwhelming to the promising entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in accounting to succeed in business. All you need is the support of the team of trained experts at Slaven Jeffcote.
You create the business plans, and we’ll help you to financially evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank and set up your bank accounts
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
To find out more about our services please call our expert team on +44 (0)207 399 3100