As a charitable organisation, you will have goals that set you apart from others – that of creating social value, rather than being profit orientated. We also understand that in running your charity, the onerous rules and regulations can often distract your attention away from your underlying cause; that of making a social difference.
If you are looking for experienced charity accountants, then Slaven Jeffcote have a strong background in understanding the needs and requirements of your organisation, including:
- Audit and assurance
- Establishing the size of your charity, and consequentially the type of accounting reports you require.
- Accountancy services and advice – including preparation of accounts, accounting systems advice, budgets, forecasts and cashflows
- Working with our partners Jeffcote Donnison to provide help on more complex tax matters that charities sometimes face
- Specialist VAT advice – including clarification on complex rules and how certain transactions affect VAT compliance and VAT planning
- Compliance with laws and regulations – including the Charities Act 2006, Charity SORP, The Charities (Accounts and Report) Regulations 2008, the requirements of the Charities Commission, and the Companies Act 2006 (where applicable)
- Funding requirements – including assistance with the sourcing of finance, from the EU and UK sources.
By assigning the most experienced members of Slaven Jeffcote team to your organisation, we can ensure that you receive practical and relevant advice, not only on your accounting needs, but on any other matters that affect your organisation. You will receive the full range of our expertise, whilst at the same time being able to guarantee to work with a dedicated team that is easily and readily contactable. This regular contact with the organisation will enable us to have the opportunity to provide new ideas and advice as circumstances change.
Our audit and assurance work is undertaken in accordance with ethical standards, which ensure that we constantly take steps to ensure our independence, objectivity and integrity. To ensure we maintain the highest standard of audit and assurance, our own internal audit procedures provide additional comfort to your important Trustees.
To find out more about our services please call our expert team on +44 (0)207 399 3100