Due Diligence Services
You may be a potential acquirer of a new business or a corporate or financial investor looking for due diligence services? The extent and quality of the financial due diligence that will need to be undertaken, is a key aspect of the overall investigation into potential acquisitions.
The expert team at Slaven Jeffcote are experienced in providing:
- Due diligence for financial investors, banks and private equity houses
- Due diligence in the course of a corporate acquisition – reporting to the acquirer’s management and, where appropriate, their funders
- Vendor due diligence – this is commissioned by a vendor, but remains an independent review upon which a purchaser can place legal reliance
Your due diligence service will identify any potential issues and also reduces the probability of these issues eroding value. These can then be addressed by the vendor rather than being a negotiating tool for price if found by the purchaser.
Your individual business transactions are unique and we do not provide an “off-the-shelf” solution to your due diligence requirements. However, the scope of financial due diligence typically includes:
- An in-depth analysis of underlying historic performance, cash flows, assets and liabilities
- A critique of management’s forecasts, including the working capital requirements of the business
- A review of the underlying financial systems and controls
In all cases our report will include a summary of the key issues arising, along with our views on the associated risk and implications for any potential purchasers or investors.
To find out more about our services please call our expert team on +44 (0)207 399 3100